Today I’m excited to be joining in Altenew’s Blog Hop for the release of the Paint-a-Flower: Magnolia Rustica Rubra stamp set! Aren’t these flowers beautiful? I love their vibrant color!
There is also an Altenew Giveaway with this hop, so be sure to look for the details below my card description! 😊
ALL SUPPLIES ARE LISTED & LINKED TO ALTENEW FOR PURCHASE BELOW!
- The background panel is black cardstock.
- The foreground card panel is white cardstock covered with Dotted Wide Washi Tape.
- I stamped the floral outline image with Permanent Black Ink on white Bristol cardstock. [You must use an ink that works with alcohol markers!]
- I colored the images with the Rose Petal, Summer Afternoon, and Tropical Forest Artist Alcohol Markers.
- After finishing the coloring, I fussy cut the image and also a black shadow image from black cardstock. I adhered these together with liquid glue.
- I used a Jet Black Artist Marker to color in the white spots within the floral image.
- I adhered the washi panel to the background panel with Foam Tape. I also adhered the floral image to the washi panel with Foam Tape.
- The sentiment is from this set. I stamped it with Obsidian Ink, clear heat embossed it, and then die cut it and a shadow piece with the Apothecary Labels Nesting Die Set. I attached it with Foam Tape.
- Finally I added a few black pearls for embellishments.
ALTENEW GIVEAWAY: $200 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and a $20 gift certificate to 5 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 05/28/2022 for a chance to win. Altenew will draw 7 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on 05/30/2022.
Thanks for joining me today! I would love to have you become a member of my Facebook Cardmaking Community! It’s a great place to find friends, encourage others, and be supported in your cardmaking journey!
I’d also appreciate you checking out my YouTube Channel. I post all of the raw videos from my Zoom workshops there, as well as several other video tutorials. Thanks!
You should start the hop with the Altenew Blog! I am the end of the hop! I hope you got loads of inspiration!
See you next time! 😊