Today I’m excited to be joining in Altenew’s Blog Hop for the release of the Paint-a-Flower: Magnolia Rustica Rubra stamp set! Aren’t these flowers beautiful? I love their vibrant color!
There is also an Altenew Giveaway with this hop, so be sure to look for the details below my card description! 😊
ALL SUPPLIES ARE LISTED & LINKED TO ALTENEW FOR PURCHASE BELOW!
- The background panel is black cardstock.
- The foreground card panel is white cardstock covered with Dotted Wide Washi Tape.
- I stamped the floral outline image with Permanent Black Ink on white Bristol cardstock. [You must use an ink that works with alcohol markers!]
- I colored the images with the Rose Petal, Summer Afternoon, and Tropical Forest Artist Alcohol Markers.
- After finishing the coloring, I fussy cut the image and also a black shadow image from black cardstock. I adhered these together with liquid glue.
- I used a Jet Black Artist Marker to color in the white spots within the floral image.
- I adhered the washi panel to the background panel with Foam Tape. I also adhered the floral image to the washi panel with Foam Tape.
- The sentiment is from this set. I stamped it with Obsidian Ink, clear heat embossed it, and then die cut it and a shadow piece with the Apothecary Labels Nesting Die Set. I attached it with Foam Tape.
- Finally I added a few black pearls for embellishments.
ALTENEW GIVEAWAY: $200 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and a $20 gift certificate to 5 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 05/28/2022 for a chance to win. Altenew will draw 7 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on 05/30/2022.
Thanks for joining me today! I would love to have you become a member of my Facebook Cardmaking Community! It’s a great place to find friends, encourage others, and be supported in your cardmaking journey!
I’d also appreciate you checking out my YouTube Channel. I post all of the raw videos from my Zoom workshops there, as well as several other video tutorials. Thanks!
You should start the hop with the Altenew Blog! I am the end of the hop! I hope you got loads of inspiration!
See you next time! 😊
Great card! I love the design, background and the vibrant magnolias.
Thank you for the inspiration.
Thanks so much, Carol!
The colors you used are so pretty!
Thanks so much, Pat!
All I can say is WOW! That is really beautiful!
Thank you so much, Theresa!
Gorgeous card! Love the colors.
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks so much, Jeanne!
Gorgeous card. Love the vibrant colours.
Thank you Angela!
How cool! Love the black outline and bright colors!
Thanks so much, Meghan!
The black outline is a great idea. And I liked seeing the real thing–your models 🙂 Really pretty coloring.
Such a stunning card
Sweet and bright colors, lovely card design Sande!
Thanks for sharing your cute card!
Beautiful card. I love the coloring. Thanks for sharing.
Great coloring and the background is so fun. Thanks for sharing.
Very creative using the Washi tape for the background.
thanks for sharing your creativity.
This is gorgeous!
Comments are closed.