Today I’m excited to be joining in Altenew’s Blog Hop for the release of the Craft-a-Flower: Butterfly Bush stamp set! Aren’t these flowers beautiful? I also appreciate the fact that this set is extremely easy to put together. All of the pieces are large and easy to adhere together. Yet look at how beautiful it turns out!
There is also an Altenew Giveaway with this hop, so scroll down to see the details!
ALL SUPPLIES ARE LISTED & LINKED TO ALTENEW FOR PURCHASE BELOW!
- I cut the background panel from a piece of patterned paper in the Verdant Walk Paper Pack.
- Next I backed a piece of white cardstock with a Double-Sided Adhesive Sheet and die cut the Ornate Cover Die from it.
- I removed the release paper and adhered the ornate white die cut to a matching piece of white cardstock.
- For the rest of the card, I cut all 3 layers of the flower, the leaf, the stem and the butterfly from the gradient patterned paper found in the Altenew Blends Paper Pack.
- I colored the body of the butterfly with a Jet Black Artist Marker.
- After assembling all of the pieces according to the directions in the Layering Guide, I glued them to the white background panel using liquid glue.
- I die cut the sentiment using the Signature Words Dies from the same patterned paper as the background panel.
- I cut the sentiment backing using the Nesting Ovals Die Set, & attached it to the card with Foam Tape.
- Finally, I attached the white panel to the background panel with Foam Tape for more added dimension..
ALTENEW GIVEAWAY: $200 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and a $20 gift certificate to 5 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 05/13/2022 for a chance to win. Altenew will draw 7 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on 05/15/2022.
Thanks for joining me today! I would love to have you become a member of my Facebook Cardmaking Community! It’s a great place to find friends, encourage others, and be supported in your cardmaking journey!
I’d also appreciate you checking out my YouTube Channel. I post all of the raw videos from my Zoom workshops there, as well as several other video tutorials. Thanks!
You should start the hop with the Altenew Blog! The blog before me is Laurie Patterson. Your next stop from here is Amy Hill.
See you next time! 😊
Gorgeous colours💜 I cannot wait for mine to arrive!
Thanks so much Dianne!
Beautiful card Sande, this is truly a must have set. Thanks for the inspiration!
Thank you LIz!
Gorgeous card, Sande! I may need this set!!
Thanks Kris. This set is easy to work with and so pretty!
Beautiful card and great instructions!
Thanks so much Vickie!
Beautiful butterfly bush! Love the textured background!
I love butterfly bushes and they smell divine. Your card is lovely, TFS!
I love them too! Thanks Donna.
So pretty! The yellow gradient butterfly is so pretty, too!
Thank you Laura!
Love the color choices and how the yellow really make it pop!
Thanks so much, Shawn!
This makes me feel spring, so fresh and lovely!
Thanks so much, Janet!
Craft a flower is one of my crafty subscription’s. I received this in the mail yesterday & made 4 blooms BEAUTIFUL! Off to make cards with all of this blog inspiration. Very cool color choices. The yellow is perfect.
Thanks Lynn! I love this set!
gorgeous card, love the colors!
Thank you Stacey!
Very pretty card!
Beautiful texture and design! I love the yellow butterfly!
Thanks so much, Lauryne!
I love the beautiful butterfly bush and butterfly! Beautiful colors for your pretty card!
Thanks so much, Denise!
Love yellow and purple
Me too! Thanks, Patricia!
Me too! Thanks Patricia!
Beautiful card, love all the texture!
Thanks so much, Jill!
Thank you Jill!
Thank you Angela!
Thanks for sharing your beautiful card, Sande!
Beautiful! Love the butterflies. Thanks for the inspiration.
Thanks so much, Jeanne!
The prettiest card for highlighting the prettiest set!
Thanks so much, Gillian!
Such a lovely card! I really like the yellow and purples together. TFS 🙂
Thanks Bridget! Me too!
Love all of the texture. TFS
So pretty in purple and yellow.
Gorgeous! Love that big yellow butterfly.
Your card is absolutely beautiful! Love the colors you used!
Comments are closed.