Today I’m excited to be joining in Altenew’s Blog Hop for the release of the Craft-a-Flower: Butterfly Bush stamp set! Aren’t these flowers beautiful? I also appreciate the fact that this set is extremely easy to put together. All of the pieces are large and easy to adhere together. Yet look at how beautiful it turns out!
There is also an Altenew Giveaway with this hop, so scroll down to see the details!
ALL SUPPLIES ARE LISTED & LINKED TO ALTENEW FOR PURCHASE BELOW!
- I cut the background panel from a piece of patterned paper in the Verdant Walk Paper Pack.
- Next I backed a piece of white cardstock with a Double-Sided Adhesive Sheet and die cut the Ornate Cover Die from it.
- I removed the release paper and adhered the ornate white die cut to a matching piece of white cardstock.
- For the rest of the card, I cut all 3 layers of the flower, the leaf, the stem and the butterfly from the gradient patterned paper found in the Altenew Blends Paper Pack.
- I colored the body of the butterfly with a Jet Black Artist Marker.
- After assembling all of the pieces according to the directions in the Layering Guide, I glued them to the white background panel using liquid glue.
- I die cut the sentiment using the Signature Words Dies from the same patterned paper as the background panel.
- I cut the sentiment backing using the Nesting Ovals Die Set, & attached it to the card with Foam Tape.
- Finally, I attached the white panel to the background panel with Foam Tape for more added dimension..
ALTENEW GIVEAWAY: $200 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and a $20 gift certificate to 5 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 05/13/2022 for a chance to win. Altenew will draw 7 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on 05/15/2022.
Thanks for joining me today! I would love to have you become a member of my Facebook Cardmaking Community! It’s a great place to find friends, encourage others, and be supported in your cardmaking journey!
I’d also appreciate you checking out my YouTube Channel. I post all of the raw videos from my Zoom workshops there, as well as several other video tutorials. Thanks!
See you next time! 😊