I have to admit: I’ve been honored being able to be a Guest Designer in several Altenew Blog Hops in the past few months…. but of all of the highlighted products, I think these are close to being my favorites! I had so much fun making these cards! I hope you enjoy them!
PLUS, there is a GIVEAWAY from Altenew! [See below for details!]
First I am highlighting four new Altenew dies:
ALL SUPPLIES ARE LISTED & LINKED FOR PURCHASE BELOW!
My first card is made with the Antique Blossoms Die:
- The background panel is cut from patterned paper from the Sweet Moments Paper Pack.
- Then I cut a panel of navy cardstock using the deckled edge die from the Mix & Match Frames Die.
- Next I ran that panel through the Angled Mosaic 3D Embossing Folder.
- I cut the Antique Blossoms Die from white paper.
- I used the Hugs sentiment from the Circled Greetings die set.
- Finally I just tore a vellum panel to go behind the sentiment to help it stand out.
For my second card, I used the Detailed Web Cover Die:
- The background panel is a yellowy-cream cardstock.
- I covered another panel of this cardstock with Floral Flurries Wide Washi tape & ran it through with the Detailed Web Cover Die.
- I covered another piece of cardstock with the same washi tape and fussy cut several flowers.
- I stamped a sentiment from the Say it With Love set with Grapevine ink; then die cut it with a circle die.
- I added the fussy-cut flowers with foam tape.
- The embellishments are plain pearls that I colored with the Grapevine Artist Alcohol Marker.
For my third card, I used the Lacy Doily Die:
- The background panel has inked edges with Andromeda Crisp Dye Ink.
- The front panel is purple cardstock.
- I cut 2 of the Lacy Doily Die from white cardstock and layered them equally on the purple card panel.
- The flower is the Craft-a-Flower: Sweet Violet, made with the New Purple & Sea Shore Gradient cardstocks.
- The sentiment is made of white and purple cardstock with the Essential Sentiment Strips Die Set.
For my final card, I used the Wonderfully Made Die:
- The background panel is edged with Sweet Dreams Washi tape.
- I ran the white panel through with the Walnut Branch 3D Embossing Folder.
- The flowers are stamped & die cut from the Morning Flowers set, stamped with Summer Afternoon & Sea Shore Crisp Dye Inks.
- I cut the Wonderfully Made die from a panel covered with Summer Afternoon & Sea Shore Washi Tape.
- The sentiment background panel is cream cardstock, cut with a die from the Nesting Slim Rectangles Die Set.
- The embellishments are yellow pearls.
Now check out the new Bountiful Bouquet Stamp & Die Set!
This is a gorgeous & very large stamp set that makes a two-flower arrangement.
- The background panel is a piece of white cardstock covered with Marshland Wide Washi Tape.
- The front panel is colored cardstock run through with the Woven Basket 3D Embossing Folder to give it texture.
- I stamped the floral arrangement using my Misti, with the Warm Gray and Rose Petal color families of Crisp Dye Ink.
- The sentiment is from the stamp set & is heat embossed in white on gray cardstock.
- I die cut the sentiment using the Featured Sentiments Die Set.
- Finally, I added some white pearls as embellishments.
Giveaway Prizes: $300 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and a $25 gift certificate to 8 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 05/01/2022 for a chance to win. Altenew will draw 10 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on 05/03/2022.
Thanks for joining me today! I would love to have you become a member of my Facebook Cardmaking Community! It’s a great place to find friends, encourage others, and be supported in your cardmaking journey! ?
Also, please check out my YouTube Channel! I would love to have you subscribe! Thanks.