I have to admit: I’ve been honored being able to be a Guest Designer in several Altenew Blog Hops in the past few months…. but of all of the highlighted products, I think these are close to being my favorites! I had so much fun making these cards! I hope you enjoy them!
PLUS, there is a GIVEAWAY from Altenew! [See below for details!]
First I am highlighting four new Altenew dies:
ALL SUPPLIES ARE LISTED & LINKED FOR PURCHASE BELOW!
My first card is made with the Antique Blossoms Die:
- The background panel is cut from patterned paper from the Sweet Moments Paper Pack.
- Then I cut a panel of navy cardstock using the deckled edge die from the Mix & Match Frames Die.
- Next I ran that panel through the Angled Mosaic 3D Embossing Folder.
- I cut the Antique Blossoms Die from white paper.
- I used the Hugs sentiment from the Circled Greetings die set.
- Finally I just tore a vellum panel to go behind the sentiment to help it stand out.
For my second card, I used the Detailed Web Cover Die:
- The background panel is a yellowy-cream cardstock.
- I covered another panel of this cardstock with Floral Flurries Wide Washi tape & ran it through with the Detailed Web Cover Die.
- I covered another piece of cardstock with the same washi tape and fussy cut several flowers.
- I stamped a sentiment from the Say it With Love set with Grapevine ink; then die cut it with a circle die.
- I added the fussy-cut flowers with foam tape.
- The embellishments are plain pearls that I colored with the Grapevine Artist Alcohol Marker.
For my third card, I used the Lacy Doily Die:
- The background panel has inked edges with Andromeda Crisp Dye Ink.
- The front panel is purple cardstock.
- I cut 2 of the Lacy Doily Die from white cardstock and layered them equally on the purple card panel.
- The flower is the Craft-a-Flower: Sweet Violet, made with the New Purple & Sea Shore Gradient cardstocks.
- The sentiment is made of white and purple cardstock with the Essential Sentiment Strips Die Set.
For my final card, I used the Wonderfully Made Die:
- The background panel is edged with Sweet Dreams Washi tape.
- I ran the white panel through with the Walnut Branch 3D Embossing Folder.
- The flowers are stamped & die cut from the Morning Flowers set, stamped with Summer Afternoon & Sea Shore Crisp Dye Inks.
- I cut the Wonderfully Made die from a panel covered with Summer Afternoon & Sea Shore Washi Tape.
- The sentiment background panel is cream cardstock, cut with a die from the Nesting Slim Rectangles Die Set.
- The embellishments are yellow pearls.
Now check out the new Bountiful Bouquet Stamp & Die Set!
This is a gorgeous & very large stamp set that makes a two-flower arrangement.
- The background panel is a piece of white cardstock covered with Marshland Wide Washi Tape.
- The front panel is colored cardstock run through with the Woven Basket 3D Embossing Folder to give it texture.
- I stamped the floral arrangement using my Misti, with the Warm Gray and Rose Petal color families of Crisp Dye Ink.
- The sentiment is from the stamp set & is heat embossed in white on gray cardstock.
- I die cut the sentiment using the Featured Sentiments Die Set.
- Finally, I added some white pearls as embellishments.
Giveaway Prizes: $300 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and a $25 gift certificate to 8 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 05/01/2022 for a chance to win. Altenew will draw 10 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on 05/03/2022.
Thanks for joining me today! I would love to have you become a member of my Facebook Cardmaking Community! It’s a great place to find friends, encourage others, and be supported in your cardmaking journey! ?
Also, please check out my YouTube Channel! I would love to have you subscribe! Thanks.
If you didn’t start at the beginning of the Hop, go back to the Altenew Card Blog. The blogger before me is Ann Taylor. After my blog, you should visit Linda Westfall. See you next time!
All of the cards are beautiful.
The 2nd one especially grabs my attention.
I love the washi tape flowers that you cut out.
Thanks so much, Denise! ❤
These cards are beautiful. Truthfully I love all your cards!
Thanks so much, Lynn!
Beautiful cards Sande! Love the products in this release! Thanks for the inspiration!
I really love this release, too, Liz! Thanks for your comment!
Wow, what a fabulous release. your cards are gorgeous!
Thanks Joni! This was one of my favorite releases! I had so much fun making these cards. 🙂
these are all amazing! I LOVE the purple flower and the blue and yellow!
Thanks so much, Meghan!
Thank you Marisela!
Very pretty cards!
Thank you Nandini!
Lovely cards with lots of beautiful design elements and colors.
Thank you Donna!
Gorgeous colors and designs!
Thank you Pam!
Beautiful job with all of your cards. My faves are 3 and 4….. tyfs 🙂
Thanks so much, Linda!
Sande, Your cards are truly awesome, thanks so much for sharing & inspiring us all!
Tina! It’s so good to “see” you!!! I hope you’re feeling better. I haven’t seen you in our FB Community lately. Just know that I always miss you. Thanks so much for all of your kind and encouraging comments to me about my cards. I appreciate it more than you could know! ❤❤❤
Beautiful cards, love all the colors
Thank you so much, Angela!
Your cards are stunning!
Thanks so much, Pat!
You really combined so many elements to make these pretty cards!
Thanks so much, Laura!
Gorgeous cards! Thanks for including such detailed information on how you made them!
Beautiful cards! Thank you for the great directions!
Thank you Sandy!
Your cards are just lovely and I so appreciate your detailed directions… a wonderful help.
Such beautiful work with this release and love your directions!
Your cards are all beautiful, but the wonderfully made card is my favorite! It’s gorgeous! TFS 🙂
Beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing.
The purple card is gorgeous
All of your cards are so gorgeous! Love the colors…
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks so much, Jeanne!
I love all the texture and dimension on all of your cards! They are all beautiful!
Thanks so much Lauryne!
wow nice cards
Thanks for sharing your beautiful cards! I especially like the navy one.
Thanks so much, Sandra!
Fabulous cards. The Lacey Doily one is my favorite. I love the purple.
Thanks so much, Carol. Can you tell purple is my favorite color? 🙂
Wonderful cards. I really love the dies in this release — so many possibilities.
I love this release too… Thanks so much Cyndi!
Thank you Karen!
I love the colors and textures of the Hugs card! Thank you.
Thank you Katy!
Sande…..I can’t decide which one is my favorite… All are beautiful and elegant. I love your use of washing tape….it adds a uniqueness to each card…..👏👏👏👏
Thanks Joanne! These are the ones that I made with washi thinking I could use them for our workshop…. and then realized that they were being released afterwards. Oops!!! 🙂
What a beautiful bunch
Thanks so much!
Comments are closed.