Today I’m excited to be joining in Altenew’s Instagram Hop for the release of the Petite Reverie Mini Delight stamp set! I decided to write a regular blog post too, so that you can see how I made my card.
I have loved the two other Altenew “Reverie” stamps [Peaceful Reverie & Calming Reverie] ever since they were released. There is something about flowers made out of dots that just really appeals to me! Now Altenew is introducing a new member of the Reverie family: Petite Reverie. It is a smaller little rose, and I had so much fun playing with it!
ALL SUPPLIES ARE LISTED & LINKED TO ALTENEW FOR PURCHASE BELOW!
HERE ARE THE STEPS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- Cut a piece of colored cardstock to measure 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ for the background panel.
- Run this panel through a die cutting machine with the Basic Plaid 3D Embossing Folder.
- Cut a piece of black cardstock to measure 3 3/4″ x 5″ for the smaller background panel.
- Cut a piece of ivory cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″.
- Place this piece into a stamping platform (like a Misti). Use an anti-static tool, and then use Obsidian Pigment Ink to stamp the Petite Reverie rose several times to cover most of the panel.
- Clear heat emboss the roses.
- Die cut the panel with the deckled edge die in the Mix & Match Frames Die Set.
- Adhere the floral panel to the black panel with liquid glue or with double-sided tape.
- Cut a vellum strip to fit your sentiment. Stamp the sentiment with Obsidian Ink, and heat emboss it.
- Back the vellum strip with a piece of Double-Sided Adhesive Sheet. Take off the release paper and adhere the sentiment strip to the card, turning the ends behind the black panel.
- Adhere the black/floral panel to the colored background panel with foam tape for dimension.
- Add some pearl embellishments and you’re done! 😊
ALTENEW GIVEAWAY: $200 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and a $20 gift certificate to 5 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 04/13/2022 for a chance to win. Altenew will draw 7 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on 04/15/2022.
Thanks for joining me today! I would love to have you become a member of my Facebook Cardmaking Community! It’s a great place to find friends, encourage others, and be supported in your cardmaking journey!
I’d also appreciate you checking out my YouTube Channel. I post all of the raw videos from my Zoom workshops there, as well as several other video tutorials. Thanks!
See you next time! 😊