Woohoo! Altenew is turning 8, and they’re having a huge celebration! This is actually Day 4, and the party continues! Check out all of the sponsors that are contributing prizes! You can see the whole prize list at the bottom of this page….
For this special blog hop post I am highlighting a card that I made with the Craft-Your-Life: Garden Rose Kit. It is really quite easy to make, but it sure packs a powerful punch! I’ve listed all of the instructions so you can make it for yourself!
ALL SUPPLIES ARE LISTED & LINKED TO ALTENEW FOR PURCHASE BELOW!
HERE ARE THE STEPS TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- Cut a piece of black cardstock to measure 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ for the background panel.
- Next cut a piece of white cardstock to measure 4″ x 5 1/2″ to serve as a base panel for the florals and for the sentiment.
- Cut a piece of dark colored cardstock to measure 4″ x 5 1/2″.
- Run this colored panel through your die cutting machine with the Garden Rose 3D Embossing Folder.
- Lightly swipe a white pigment ink pad over the top of the 3D roses until it looks the way you want it to appear.
- Make a diagonal cut across the 3D panel 2/3 of the way from the top (see photo).
- Separate the two pieces of panel just enough to leave space for the sentiment to be stamped on the white panel.
- Using these pieces as guides, draw light pencil lines on the white panel where the sentiment should be stamped.
- Stamp the sentiment (I used the More Than Words Stamp Set) with Obsidian Pigment Ink. (I used my Misti to be sure I placed it correctly).
- Erase the pencil lines and attach the two angled panels on either side of the sentiment to the white panel with liquid glue or double-sided tape.
- Trim off the ends of the 3D panel to be even with the top and bottom of the white panel.
- Cut two very narrow strips of black cardstock and glue them to the diagonal edges of the 3D panels to make them look more finished.
- Adhere the white/3D panel to the black background panel with foam tape for dimension.
- Add a few black embellishments, and the card is complete! 🙂
FREE GIFT OFFER
Receive Free Detailed Blending Brushes ($11.99 value) on orders over $89 from 04/07/2022 at 12:01 am EDT until 04/10/2022 at 11:59 pm EDT or while supplies last. The free gift will be added to cart automatically. Shop here - (Sale up to 45% off HERE and NEW releases HERE)
Over $2,000 in total prizes! Altenew is giving away a $80 Gift Certificate to 5 lucky winners and one Altenew Academy Online Class($8.95 value) to 15 lucky winners. There are also 26 awesome companies/crafty friends who are celebrating with us, and they are offering the following prizes:
- Altenew: 5 x $80 Altenew Gift Certificate
- Altenew Academy: 15 x Online Monthly Class Spot
- Jennifer McGuire Ink: Share Handmade Kindness Goodie Bag
- A Cherry on Top: $50 Gift Certificate
- Auzz Trinklets N Krafts: $50 Gift Certificate
- Avery Elle: $50 Gift Certificate
- Bumbleberry Papercrafts: £25 Gift Certificate
- Butterfly Reflections Ink: $25 Gift Certificate
- CiLi in Papers: €75 Gift Certificate
- Concord & 9th: 1 $50 Gift Certificate & 1 Eclectic Garden Bundle ($38 Value)
- Craft Stash: $100 Gift Certificate
- Dare 2B Artzy: $30 Gift Certificate
- Ellen Hutson LLC: $25 Gift Certificate
- Gina K. Designs: $50 Gift Certificate
- Hero Arts: $50 Gift Certificate
- Lawn Fawn: $25 Gift Certificate
- MarkerPop: 4 x $40 Gift Certificate
- Michelle’s Cards & Stamps: AUD$100 Gift Certificate
- My Little Attic: $50 Gift Certificate
- My Sweet Petunia: $50 Gift Certificate
- Online Card Classes: 3 Online Class Spots to 1 Winner
- Pink and Main: $50 Gift Certificate
- Pinkfresh Studio: $50 Gift Certificate
- Scrapbook & Cards Today: $50 Gift Certificate
- Scrapbook.com: $50 certificate
- Simon Says Stamp: $50 Gift Certificate
- Studio Katia: $50 Gift Certificate
- Waffle Flower: $25 Gift Certificate
Be sure to leave comments by 4/15/2022 for a chance to win one of 50 prizes! To make the hop more exciting, start your comment with “Hi from (city or country where you’re from)!” 50 winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the blogs listed below and will be announced on the Altenew Card Blog on 4/21/2022.
Thanks for joining me today! I would love to have you become a member of my Facebook Cardmaking Community! It’s a great place to find friends, encourage others, and be supported in your cardmaking journey!
Also, I’d love to have you subscribe to my YouTube Channel! Thank you so much!