I love, love, love this little mini-watering can! It’s hard to narrow down the appropriate adjectives: cute, pretty, delicate, dainty, sweet… LOL! And it just makes you feel like Spring is coming!
Scroll down to see the details of how to make this card!
ALL SUPPLIES ARE LISTED & LINKED FOR PURCHASE BELOW!
Follow these steps to make this card:
- Start by stamping the watering can on a piece of white cardstock. I used Permanent Black Ink because I was going to use alcohol markers.
- Color the image using alcohol markers or colored pencils. I used Altenew Artist Markers.
- Die cut the image with the included die.
- Use the same color marker that you used for the main part of the can to color a section of white cardstock to stamp the sentiment.
- I used the Arctic Artist Marker.
- Stamp the sentiment on the colored area and die cut it with the smallest oval in the Nesting Ovals Die Set.
- Use a larger oval from the Nesting Ovals Die Set to die cut a piece of white cardstock.
- Run the white oval through your die cutting machine with the Woven Basket 3D Embossing Folder.
- Choose a piece of green patterned paper from the Blends Paper Pack & trim it to measure 3 3/4″ x 5″.
- Run this piece through your die cutting machine with the Frame of Leaves 3D Embossing Folder. [I had to use a cardstock shim with it.]
- Cut a background piece of white cardstock measuring 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″.
- Adhere the green panel to background panel with liquid glue.
- Attach the white oval to the green panel with foam tape, & then adhere the watering can and the sentiment with foam tape
- Add a few enamel dots and you’re done! 🙂
Thanks so much for joining me today! I would love for you to join my Facebook Cardmaking Community! All are welcome — especially newbies!
See you next time! Blessings ~ Sande